Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sara Morsey Art extends into audiobook narration...

Sara Morsey Art extends into audiobook narration...
I began narrating audiobooks professionally way back in the 1980's when I auditioned and was accepted as a narrator at The American Printing House for the Blind/Library of Congress studios in Louisville, KY.  After three years of narrating there during grad school at The University of Louisville (MFA Acting/Theatre Arts) I gave up narration for many years as I worked in regional theatre and was never near a studio for any extended period of time. Well, times have certainly changed. Many actors have home studios now and I, for one, am back in the professional narration business. Check out my titles available on audible.com at the link provided. I'm still "arting" on canvas and onstage as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment